Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Battelle Softball League!







Weekly Highlights:
Week 1: Strong headwinds blowing in from center field, kicking up crazy dust. It was hard to hit the ball very far. Singles were the rule of the day. Aisling and I had a great time. Aisling legged out a single, and I hit a double, but was thrown out trying to leg it into a triple
Week 2: Aisling made a great catch in right field and got on base 3 times, including 1 hit, a run, and an RBI. I hit a long double over the center fielder's head, and an inside-the-park home run deep to right. We both made some good plays in the field, but I got my shin smashed by a really hard line drive while playing shortstop. Icing it right now. Aisling and I ran to and from the field (2.4 miles each way)
Week 3: Beautiful weather. Not too much action from either of us at the plate or on the field. I had a hard single to center, two fielder's choices with an RBI each, and lined out hard to center field. Aisilng singled up the middle in her first at-bat, but lined out twice to third base.

No comments:

Post a Comment